Casualty, Accident and Emergency
Emergency Department has sufficient manpower and equipment to deal with all minor and major medical and surgical emergencies 24/7. We follow ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support)guidelines to manage patients with multiple injuries.
Intensive Care Unit ICU, critical care
Our Intensiveness led 5 bed Intensive Care Unit caters to patients who require higher level of care. It is well equipped with state of the art ventilators and monitors. We also have Emergency/ICU haemodialysis service within the ICU. It is manned by well trained staff.
Some of services offered:
- It is well equipped with state of the art ventilators and monitors.
- Emergency Haemodialysis service within the ICU.
- Continuous monitoring for critically ill or injured patients
- Percutaneous tracheostomies, chest drain insertions and fibreoptic bronchoscopies
- Life support measures for patients with multi organ failure
- Multidisciplinary approach for complicated patients
- Noninvasive and invasive ventilation/breathing machine support/CPAP/BIPAP
- Post-operative care for critically ill, surgical patients
Our 24 hour laboratory is equipped with computerized automated Biochemistry, Haematology,and electrolyte to provide accurate and reliable results. Both basic and advanced investigations are available. In addition we provide home blood collection and report delivery services for patient convenience.
We stock quality medicines. Pharmacy services are available 24/7. Medicine issue to patients is computerised and integrated into the hospital management system (HMS) to ensure transparencyand reliability of service. Pharmacy stock and inventory are updated on a regular basis to ensurelife saving and essential medications are always available. We offer home delivery (T&C apply).